Bassdesert123

Ban appeal

Post by Bassdesert123 »

Banned By: zomgponies: Appeal For Bassdesert2850

Eric babsesder

Bassdesert2850

8-10-20

Perma

Ban reason, Powergaming and self-antagging. Has been warned multiple times about the powergaming at least once informally and once (July 25th) formally. Attempted to pass the blame for self-antagging onto another player.

Zomgponies

I really enjoy playing on this server and really enjoy the communitty. I broke rule 2.9.1 when I killed the clown and rule 2.9.4. For stealling the fire axe, maint diving for loot, and using the electro type guardian. I would like to apologize for breaking said rules. And I promise that the incident will not reocure again.
Trololiver112

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Trololiver112 »

Since the administrator that banned has been very busy recently, i will be handling this appeal.

Seeing as you seem to understand the core issues here and some time has passed we will be accepting this appeal. However, keep in mind that you will be on thin ice moving forward, keep it clean.

Appeal accepted
Veloxi
Site Admin

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Veloxi »

Bassdesert123 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:47 am
I really enjoy playing on this server and really enjoy the communitty. I broke rule 2.9.1 when I killed the clown and rule 2.9.4. For stealling the fire axe, maint diving for loot, and using the electro type guardian. I would like to apologize for breaking said rules. And I promise that the incident will not reocure again.
Welcome back! You've been missed.