ClownManPTSD

Banned By: zomgponies: Appeal For TheBear132

Post by ClownManPTSD »

In Character Name: Sucky Joe

CKEY: TheBear132

Date of the Ban: 2020-07-28 17:06:27

Duration of the Ban: Permaban????

Reason for the ban:
Banned by host: Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (thebear132) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Using terms like "Suck my clown penis" & accusing other playes of rape is NOT allowed on this server. Read the rule sand submit an unban appeal if you think you are able to respect them. This ban was applied by zomgponies on 2020-07-28 17:07:27. This ban does not expire automatically and must be appealed.
Admin Byond Key: zomgponies

Your Appeal: Hey guys, a friend of mine introduced me to space station 13 and i kind of didnt really read the rules because i didnt know there were any. I found and read the rules now and i can see i broke rule number 5, "keeping a respectful environment". I hope you can give me another try, my friend is playing one your server and i would like too. I was just trolling i learned my lesson now.

bronies weirdchamp
ZomgPonies
Maintainer

Re: Banned By: zomgponies: Appeal For TheBear132

Post by ZomgPonies »

Thanks for submitting an unban request. At first glance upon review, it looks good and if you hadn't tried to lowkey be an edgelord by messing around with fonts making fun of my username and trying to paint me as a brony, you would have gotten unbanned immediately. So at this point I have to ask: why? What were you trying to accomplish by doing that? All it shows me is that is that you're more concerned about scoring cheap internet points than you are being in good standing with the community.
ClownManPTSD

Post by ClownManPTSD »

Hey again.
Im sorry for joking around i was just trying to have some fun.
Just started playing this game and i wont be messing around anymore. Still hope you can give me a third chanceImage
ZomgPonies
Maintainer

Post by ZomgPonies »

Unban appeal approved.